Saturday, 12 August 2017

Waving over at Inkspirational

Hello! Time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational. We have a word theme for you this fortnight and to me it can be interpreted in different ways and I captured two different meanings on my cards.


I created waves using my Zig Watercolour Markers and blended out the colour using a water pen. I used a white gel pen for highlights. I used the hello sentiment because I associated waving when saying hi :)


I liked the design of this card so I decided to create another one in different colours.

I hope you will join us over at Inkspirational!


I would like to enter my card/s into the following challenges

Pause Dream Enjoy - Beach/Ocean (my blue card)
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes (my pink card)
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Blue (my blue card)


Thanks for popping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your artistic waves look fabulous! Love the "watery" feel of your blue card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nonni, this is really arty and so creative. The touch of the white gel pen is inspired x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful - the waves give the illusion of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome background! I like how you tried with multiple colors. Really nice and perfect for the challenge!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!